Saturday, September 16, 2017

Writers: A Free and Easy Way to Advertise Your Books

I'm taking a bit of a break from writing for the weekend, and instead focusing on new and improved ways to promote my books, and I stumbled across a great way to show off my work!

If you've never heard of KBoards, you're missing out.  This is a great avenue for all - readers and writers - to learn what there is to know about writing, publishing, self-publishing, ereaders, and where to find great books.  I've been a member for quite some time now and have learned so much from there.

Well, today, I came across the 'Book Profile Page' feature.  This is completely FREE and any author who is a member of KBoards can do it.

All you have to do is type in this URL:
http://www.kboards.com/book/?asin=XXXXXXXXXX

then replace the 'XXXXX' portion with your book's ASIN number, which can be found in the numerical portion of your book's URL on Amazon or any website where it is listed.

Add in all the information that it asks for, including Y or N for whatever feature you want or don't want, cut and paste your author bio and picture URL from Amazon (or wherever you like), type in your email address and choose a password (you can choose a different password for each book if you wish), and BAM!

Check out what it looks like here.  You can see all three of my books in the 'A Calamity Place Romance' series listed!  When you click on each one, it shows a dedicated page for all the book's info!

KBoards members that are looking for books can navigate through the site by genre, author, etc., to find your book.

Cool, eh?  Have fun!



1 comment:

  1. Sandy, '
    Thanks you so much or reminding me of Kboards. I had forgotten all about that resource.
    I have none of my books profiled there. Time to get to work!

    ReplyDelete

What is the Most Successful Thing You have Done to Boost Book Sales?

There are so many things, both big and small, short term and long term, that can be done to help boost book sales.  It can sometimes be over...